Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Monterey, Our New Home

In exactly 17 days, it will mark exactly one year since I moved to Monterey, California. My husband was offered a job in this area about 2 weeks before our wedding and that is exactly when our adventures began as newlyweds (even though we were not married yet!). We knew then that our wonderful adventure together would begin in a new city, with new jobs, and new places to explore. Two weeks passed, we got married, we enjoyed our honeymoon, and he was back to California. As for me, I decided to stay in Arizona to finish some projects at work and I was off to Monterey on December 20th. 

Looking back at this past year, my husband and I have been lucky to experience what we have experienced. We are adventurers and travelers at heart that yearn to see new things as much as we can. Whether it is trying a new restaurant, attending local events, or traveling to places we have never been. I love that about us! With this blog, I hope to capture our memories and reminisce on those that we look back on. 

Welcome to our little world! 

No comments:

Post a Comment